Aquila Club Leisure Centre at Gleneagle Hotel Killarney
At the Aquila Club, we are focused on your Health & Fitness!
Whether you are training for a marathon, losing weight or simply looking to get improve your fitness while having some fun in the process then we are the club for you!
We offer a wide variety of Fitness equipment including Cardio and Strength Training as well as Classes and Facilities that give you the best fitness value around and ensure you can experience a Leisure Centre that gives you a happier, healthier life. Our staff are dedicated to giving you the knowledge, training and motivation you need to succeed.
Leisure facilities at the Gleneagle Hotel Killarney include
- 25 Metre Swimming Pool & Children's Splash Pool
- Fully Equipped Gym with Cardio & Functional Weights Area
- Adults only area
- Squash Courts
- Tennis courts
- 18 Hole Pitch and Putt Course
Use of Our Outdoor Facilities
€5 to hire a set of clubs for pitch and putt. Lost balls charged at €2.
€5 to hire 2 rackets and balls for squash and tennis.
A deposit of €10 is required for each set of equipment.
Use of the squash, tennis courts and pitch and putt course is free to residents using their own equipment.
Pre booking is required for the squash and tennis courts (please book at least 2 days in advance)
Aquila Club Leisure Centre Opening Times
- Our opening hours: Monday-Thursday 8am to 9pm (family hours finish at 8pm) Friday, Saturday and Sunday 8am to 7pm (including bank holidays).
- Government and WHO guidelines are adhered to for the cleaning and sanitising protocols of all gym areas.
- Opening times are subject to change.
- Guests are advised to book at least one day in advance. Please call 064 6636178
Aquila Club Leisure Centre Membership
Here at the Aquila Club we will help you find the option that’s right for you whatever your goal may be, with a variety of membership packages to choose from.
Why not make an appointment to visit and check out our Facilities and see for yourself.
Visit and Family membership also available.
Contact us for an individual quote or for more information.
Call 0646636178 or email email@example.com
The Aquila Club Members Covid-19 Procedures & FAQs
Please see our self-declation form here