The Gleneagle Hotel is located on the Muckross Road (N71), on the left-hand side approximately 1km from Killarney town centre. The INEC concert & music venue is situated beside the Gleneagle hotel.
Getting Here by Car
- From Cork take the N22 to Killarney, on reaching Killarney follow signs for Muckross Road N71, the hotel is on the left-hand side approximately 1km from Killarney town centre.
- From Kerry Airport, take the N22 towards Killarney & follow signs for the Muckross Road N71, the Gleneagles hotel is on the left-hand side approximately 1km from Killarney town centre.
- From Shannon Airport, take the N18 to Limerick, take the N21 to Castleisland, then take the N22 to Killarney and follow the signs for the Muckross Road.
Download the Most
Scenic Drives of
the South-West and
Wild Atlantic Way
Bus & Train Station
- If you are travelling by Train or Bus we provide a complimentary shuttle bus facility from Killarney Train Station for our guests.
- The free shuttle bus meets every train from Dublin up to 5pm daily.
By Air via Kerry Airport
- Kerry Airport located in Farranfore Co. Kerry offers scheduled direct flights from Dublin, London-Stansted, London - Luton, Berlin and Frankfurt - Hahn.
- Seasonal flights from Alicante and Faro to Kerry are also available.