Welcome to Hotel67 at The Gleneagle
We look forward to welcoming you to Hotel67. Please see our list of comprehensive FAQ's ahead of your stay with us.
- Muckross Road, Killarney, Co Kerry.
- GPS Coordinates: Lat: 52.0436° N Long: 9.5013° W
- The Gleneagle Hotel is located on the Muckross Road (N71), on the left-hand side approximately 1km from Killarney town centre. The Gleneagle INEC concert Arena is situated beside The Gleneagle Hotel. From Cork take the N22 to Killarney, on reaching Killarney follow signs for Muckross Road N71, the hotel is on the left-hand side approximately 2km from Killarney town centre. From Kerry Airport, take the N22 towards Killarney and follow the signs for the Muckross Road N71, The Gleneagle Hotel is on the left-hand side approximately 2km from Killarney town centre. From Shannon Airport, take the N18 to Limerick, take the N21 to Castleisland, then take the N22 to Killarney and follow the signs for the Muckross Road. If you are travelling by train or bus, we provide a complimentary shuttle bus facility from Killarney Train Station for our guests. The free shuttle bus meets every train from Dublin up to 5pm daily. To view our shuttle bus timetable, click here. (insert timetable PDF)
- Bookings can be made direct on our website www.hotel67.ie or you can call us on 064 66 86100
- Do I need a credit card to make a reservation? Yes, we require a credit card or debit card for all reservations. This guarantees your room. Your card will not be charged within 48 hours of your arrival at the hotel.
- I’m making a booking for someone else; how do I pay for their stay? By contacting our reservation team on 064 66 86100 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org at least 72 hours prior to arrival.
- How do I make a reservation for a large group? (Hen Party, Stag Party, Sports Club, etc) Group reservations may have different rates and booking requirements.
- To request a reservation for your group or for more information, please contact our Group Sales Team on 064 66 86100 or email email@example.com
- What security deposit is required for group bookings? A 25% security deposit is required.
- We have a page dedicated to all of the actions that we are undertaking to ensure you and our colleagues have a safe and clean stay at our property. Please visit here for all the information.
- We require 48 hours’ notice to cancel a room free of charge. If you cancel your reservation outside our cancellation policy, you will be charged for the first night’s stay. This applies to bookings made directly on our hotel website, or bookings made over the phone. For third party bookings, please consult their website.
- To request a specific room or for any other requests please email firstname.lastname@example.org We may not always be able to guarantee your request but will do our very best to accommodate you when possible. If you have specific needs such as accessibility, dietary requirements or questions regarding your request, please call the hotel directly. If you would like to purchase additional extras such as room upgrade, occasion cakes, a bottle of wine or chocolates this can be arranged by contacting our reservations team on (064) 66 86100, or email email@example.com We will require a credit card to charge for these items in advance of stay and in line with our covid policy will only be brought to your room after check in.
- The Gleneagle Group has partnered with PressReader, a digital newspaper and magazine service, to make connecting to The Gleneagle Group hotels, bars and restaurants free Wi-Fi even more edifying.
- This partnership means guests now have access to more than 7,000 newspapers and magazines from over 120 countries in 60 languages.
Download the “PressReader” app ahead of your stay on your devices app store and simply connect to the hotel WiFi on arrival to unlock access to PressReader’s entire catalogue.
- Yes, we have ample free parking at Hotel67. There is parking at the front and rear of the hotel with direct access to the hotel. We have a number of accessible spaces designated and available.
- Service dogs are welcome throughout the hotel.
- There is no lift access to the Hotel67 bedrooms at this time.
- Yes, all of our guests have complimentary use of Aquila Club Leisure Centre. You can enjoy our 25 Meter pool, kiddies’ pool, sauna, steam room, Jacuzzi and fully equipped gym. Children under 14yrs must be supervised by an adult when using the facilities. Visitors aged 16yrs and older are permitted entry into the gym. Prebooking is essential, please call 064 6636178/064 6634063
- Breakfast is delievered to your room in our Breakfast Box. You are welcome in any of The Gleneagle’s restaurants and bars during your stay. Bar Food is served from 12.30-21.00. Dinner is served from 18.00-21.00. (Times subject to seasonal change) We cater for all dietary requirements and we have a variety of gluten free products which include gluten free breads, gluten free sausages and gluten free cereals as well as having dairy free options available. You can book Breakfast & Dinner here.
Yes, we can store your luggage if you arrive to the hotel before 3.30pm, there is no charge for this service.
- Please contact reception on (064) 66 30700 and we will check lost property for your item.
- As Hotel67 is a licensed premise you are not allowed bring alcohol into public or event spaces.
- We have a Gift Shop within the hotel which stocks a selection of souvenirs, crystal, pottery as well as daily newspapers, sweets and minerals (opening hours are subject to change.
- Our Hair Salon opens Wednesday to Saturday 9.30am to 6pm. To book an appointment please contact the salon directly prior to or during your stay on (064) 667 1568..
- The Gleneagle Hotel Shuttle Bus Service is available daily from 9am-5pm. The timetable is available from the Guest Relations desk near the Hotel Reception. We also offer free collections on arrival and departure from Killarney Train Station. The Gleneagle Hotel Shuttle Bus Service is committed to the provision of a fully accessible service incorporating fully accessible vehicles and infrastructure
- Courtesy telephones are located in the Hotel Reception area, alongside our Guest Relations desk. Alternatively, please contact Reception and a receptionist will arrange a Taxi for you. Should you require a wheelchair accessible taxi please contact Macs Taxi- Denis McCarthy on 087 6387342. We advise to book in advance.
- Should you need Medical Services during your stay please contact our Guest Relations, Reception or our Duty Manager who can contact a doctor on your behalf.
- As part of our ongoing commitment to the environment, we are delighted to announce the introduction of electric car charging points at our hotel.